Friday, June 24, 2011

Easter 2011 - where we (and every other family in America) take every opportunity to get pictures of our family all dressed up.

Pretty Easter dresses and handsome Easter ties mean mom has to take every opportunity to snap a few pictures of the kids.

Just a few.

Okay, maybe several.


I started early on the way to church. Just in case those pretty clothes got ruined later in the day. Live and learn, man. Live and learn.


Hello, future Mr. Senator.











And then come the obligatory "go stand over there by your sister and act like you like her" pictures.




I think the eye roll on the little one gives it away.





Are we done yet mom?










And the close-up's










The little princess.




I'm more than a little concerned at how quickly this one is growing up. Who gave her permission to do so?




Gah! She was just in my womb yesterday! Who is this gorgeous big girl?




And then there's this little guy.




This is the "see my tie?" stance.





He's super proud of that tie.







So proud that he refused to wear the perfectly adorable vest that went with his suit all because, "it will cover up my tie, mommy!"




So I gave in.





Who could resist this face anyway?






Not me.




Mom and Dad even got in on the picture parade.




This one was courtesy of Claire.












And then the whole family.









And if you've made it to the end of this post, you deserve some sort of reward. I'd give you some plastic Easter eggs full of candy, but that's what I used to bribe my kids to get all the pictures, and they ate them all.



Sorry.

No comments: