Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Late and Breaking

Shawn has asked me to announce the air date for the Extreme Home Makeover Show in which you may possibly catch a glimpse of his skinny, jean-wearing self (look for the skinny dude with a white, rolled-up plan hanging out his back pocket).

And, since I can count the number of times Shawn has actually asked me to put something up on the blog on . . . . um, no fingers, I decided I would oblige him.

Sunday, January 31st, people. Mark your calendars.

And, yes, I promise I will eventually get back to blogging. I've taken a holiday break and now all the pictures that have backed up on my camera seem so very out of date. I'm having a hard time getting motivated.

But I will. I will . . . eventually.

4 comments:

The Stums said...

So glad you posted the date. I've been hoping I didn't miss it. At first I thought you meant Shawn was wearing skinny jeans. I quickly re-read. Whew.

I LOVE that photo of Ben and Claire, but the way. Super cute!

Kelly said...

Me too! Love the new picture and can't wait to see all the holiday ones! btw - I've been trying for months to figure out how to get a big picture like that on my blog. Any help?

Rachel said...

We will definitely be watching. So glad you let us know.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the help. I have tried that before and it just makes this huge picture over the whole blog. Maybe I need to change the temp or something.